Saturday, June 7, 2008

Love Park



Well today I woke up extra early (7Am) excited because I knew today was Saturday, which is Dog Park day! My favorite day of the week! I love going to the park to play with other furies...but my favorite part is getting love from all the Moms & Dads. All I have to do is walk up to them- they scratch my ear and tell me how handsome I am. Now do you understand why Saturdays are my favorite days?!


After the dog park Mom brought me home, gave me a bubble bath & I took a nap while she went shopping.

5 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Where did your parents buy that Amazing thing?

I want one!

Joe Stains said...

well, I need one of those for sure. sounds like you had a great day!

Peanut said...

yeah we need specifics on where they bought one so all of our parents can get one too

The Puppies said...

We want to know where you found that thing too! We have lots of itchy spots that need to be scratched!!

Molly the Airedale said...

That scratcher looks like an awesome invention!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch