Saturday, June 14, 2008

Busy day...

I hope everyone had a great week!

This morning Mom took me to the dog park. :)


First I found this mini...















I have never seen anything that small that runs from me. It was like a real life Delilah. Mom was a little worried with me playing with the mini. She had to give me a talk after I chased him across the park. Apparently he had a scared look on his face. How was I supposed to know...I was behind him.











Then Mom played kick the ball with me. I love spending time at the park. Today there were extra dogs there. I think the hot weather is making everyone bring their kids out early. It is TOO hot for us in the afternoon.






Well after the park we had a little emergency.




















Peanut, my squirrel, decided to take a bath. Now there is nothing wrong with taking a bath...BUT Peanut filled the tub up way too much and can't swim!!!





Well I had to discuss with Mom how we would get Peanut out. We decided since she has more swimming experience it was probably best for her to complete the mission. Plus I am better at securing situations so it would be better for me to supervise the mission.







Well Mom rescued Peanut. I then had to clean up the scene.






Well it was an eventful Saturday so I must go to sleep. Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are very good at balancing yourself on the edge of that tub!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

How did you stay on the edge of that tub like that? I would have fallen in.