Sunday, June 22, 2008

Frosty Goodness!

Well everyone I had a pretty busy weekend that is why I did not write yesterday.











I did get to go to the dog park yesterday and good news my favorite blue ball was there!







The ball was extra muddy, Mom took it over to the water & cleaned it up for me but some how it got muddy again. She told me I couldn't play with it anymore that day cause my mouth was getting too dirty and people didn't enjoy my mud kisses I was giving.



Today I spent sometime outside securing our backyard and then my Uncle and Grandpa came over! I lub when they come over, my wiggles go crazy. Grandpa even let me give him face kisses today cause he was already dirty.


















After spending time in the Texas heat and giving an extra amount of kisses today Mom felt I deserved a SPECIAL treat!



It was a very cold, delicious treat to end the busy weekend!



4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You have us drooling just thinking about that luscious ice cream!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

YUM, we love Frosty Paws too! Stay cool my friend!

Peanut said...

that looks like a nice ball. Frosty paws are really good.

Deanna said...

mmmmmmmm...frosty paws!