Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My new trick....



+


=




I love water so much I have figured out a way to get some even after my bowl is empty. You might ask how I discovered this amazing thing. Well I watched Mom fill up my bowl there so many times I figured I could just go straight to the source! I wont lie, the first couple times I pressed the button I was scared by the noises it was making, but I got over that as soon as I realized the cold goodness of water was coming out!
Well guys I must now go add my new trick to my resume...

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are very smart, Koa! And that is one useful trick!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

Koa is a very smart boy. Can you please give him some extra love from his former foster mommy?
He is looking great!