Friday, July 18, 2008

The BIG test...

Hi Everyone!
Since Mom had the day off we decided it would be best for us to make an appearance at the Dog Park this morning.


As you can see I found my favorite ball and once again it was muddy. Oh well a little mud never hurt anyone. I have finally figured out how to bring it back to Mom so she can throw it again for me.






Well following my after the DP bath Mom needed to run to the store so she asked me if I was ready for the BIG test. I was a little nervous of what this test was going to involve, but I figured a big boy like me can handle anything. She informed me I was going to get to stay out in the house while she was gone, instead of having to go in my kennel. I was very surprised she was going to let this happen since she just read on Cubby's blog what Choo-choo did when he was left out.





Well everyone...



I WAS A GOOD BOY!!!

Mom was very happy to see I did not chew anything I was not supposed to or use the bathroom in the house. She said I will be able to stay out more when they are gone since I was such a good boy.

See I can handle any test!

2 comments:

Peanut said...

Well good luck on staying out all the time. Your mom needs to get you a jolly ball with a handle. That is the best toy ever

Joe Stains said...

PAWESOME! I am glad you were so good, the dog park is GREAT!